Looking for the best advice on how to make the best use of your time?
Here are six books which I would recommend to any writer who is trying to write smarter, as well as harder, in order to earn an income in 2017.
They cover not only time management, but the mindset and motivational tools we all need to stay focused and aligned with the work we love.
I enjoyed these books so much, that I am offering the complete set of all six books to one winner of my Productivity Book GiveAway.
One lucky person will win a print copy of:
- Tools for Titans, by Tim Ferriss
- Rising Strong, by Brene Brown
- War of Art, by Steven Pressfield
- You are a Badass, by Jen Sincero
- Manage your Day to Day, by Jocelyn Glei and Scott Belsky
- 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management, by Kevin Kruse.
Reminder – You Can WIN all six of these books in my new Spring GiveAway.
I wish you all the best of luck! Nina