Last week ended with two pieces of good news;
1. My lovely editor has turned around my novella in record time and … loves it! What a relief. This was my very first novella and it was certainly a learning experience. It will be out in the UK next June as part of the Summer Royal Weddings Anthology. Pheww. No more revisions – I can steam ahead with the new book.
SO I can add another charm to my charm bracelet for the sale – this time it is a gold Swarovski five point crystal star.
2. My very first book for Mills and Boon – ‘Always the Bridesmaid’ will be published again in December as part of a Mills and Boon 3 in 1 anthology called ‘Unfinished Business.’
Excellent! I love that story, And to make it extra special, I am sharing the covers with Natalie Anderson and Robyn Grady. WOOT! And a little bit of swoon at the first look at the cover art.
I would love to think that this is an example of the quality of the upcoming RIVA covers – I adore it.
At the moment I can only see the book appearing on the US Amazon site, but hopefully it will cross the Atlantic soon.
So unless the schedule changes, in the next 12 months – to date – I have :
*December – Unfinished Business -Bridesmaid antho – USA
* March – The Last Summer of being Single -RIVA in UK and HRomanceUSA
* May – Her Moment in the Spotlight – RIVA in UK
* June – Her Moment in the Spotlight- HRomance in USA
* June – Summer Royal Weddings antho in UK. [ final title to be confirmed]
And there are still two books to complete before the end of the year!
I am so thrilled. So best get back to work 🙂